F23 CRBN2 composite bat (-10) 34"/24oz
- X-Zone Technology™: Creates a massive sweet spot by adjusting composite angles in 10 specific zones across the barrel.
- Dual Frequency Damper™: Mizuno's patent-pending construction combines two different materials for vibration reduction and less flex for higher performance.
- Cylinder Seaming: Allows for consistent performance and durability across the barrel.
- Stiff Carbon Handle: Reduces energy loss when impacting the ball at higher ball speeds to put more energy where it belongs (the ball) and less where it doesn't (the handle and your hands).
- Speed-Helix Grip: Designed to provide comfort and durability.
- One Year Warranty: Warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
- WBSC/ISF Approved: Approved for WBSC or ISF play.
- 2 piece construction: 2-PC Construction: Two-Piece construction used to create maximum performance and enhanced feel.
- Black Onyx Carbon™: Increased durability with a shorter break-in period.
- Bat Barrel Diameter: 2 1/4 inches